Thursday, November 26, 2009

~>~<~>~<~>~< PeAcHeS ~>~<~>~<~>~<

Happy thanksgiving my sweet little peaches :)  I visited with my aunt mertie and my mother's side of the family.  Absolutely lovely dinner and the best company and of course a big blessing to get out of the city and go visit their log cabin home in upstate New York. 




I got to spend the day with my niece Annika, who is just about the cutest thing.  She came by my father's house yesterday when I was here, on the phone with Mr. PRVRT wishing him a happy holiday.  She was in the other room but she heard my voice (which is high and somewhat melodic) and she yelled my name!  It made me very happy :)



Isn't she beautiful?


So before I left New York I was studying a lot for the proofreading exam (that's going to be this Wednesday).  And visiting with friends and wandering my lovely city.  And looking for other jobs, and working on my book, and working out.  Getting out of the city for this holiday has been a nice deep breath of fresh air.




















The other fun part about today was my an't new St. Bernard.  I love big dogs!





Alright, beloveds, I am very sleepy.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment