Wednesday, November 4, 2009

gogogogo jankees

logging eighty friggin billion words an hour on the book tonight, blesses to my muse. 
my birthday was amazing.  very easy day then a fabulous dinner with MANY friend at
Guadalupe in Washington Heights.  I love that restaurant!  Not only is the food luxurious but the decor is very beautiful.  Good atmosphere overall.  Ewaen brought me a birthday cake!  Sweet man, that. 
So good to be surrounded by friends and feeling like I am blessed to be alive another year instead of cursed.

oooh i wrote 1544 words tonight i thnk am done working for the night.   I did a good workout today, I ran three miles, not too slowly.  My roomate always runs in a sweatshirt and sweatpants and sweats like a beast, so i decided to try "bikram" running and put on a sauna belt, a workout bra, sweatpants, and a sweatshirt.  it made me miserable feeling!  i don't think i will do that again.  but maybe i will wear the sauna belt when i want to get rid of bloatedness.
i want to go rockclimbing again soon with cere and my friend amy dupcak. alirght imma go watch the game
HOLY
MACARONI!!  THE YANKEES WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!!  my neighborhood is blowing up with fireworks and screaming :)  I love NEW YORK

No comments:

Post a Comment