Monday, November 2, 2009

It's my Birthday!


Hello all! 
Halloween was fantastic, thanks for asking.  I visited my good friends Siobhan and Kevin in Philadelphie, for a party at their home (The Mole Hole!)  I got to see some of my favorite favorites like Artie, Robin, Matt, Alan, Danger and all the rest of the BME phillies I love.
 
And my YANKEES  kicked Philadelphia's butt! 

fantastic.  It's a good thing everyone there liked me or they might have punched me for being such a bratty braggart.




I decided to be a leather domme for halloween, since I found a great hat at the Palisades Mall.  It was a sexy and cute costume and a big hit!  I shared my hat with Artie b/c it made his great costume look even creepier!



Good adventures in philly included buying beer from the scary-ass bodega near shawn porter's house.  in p.a. they don't sell beer anywhere, not even the gas station. it is a very stupid rule.  i felt like a dumb idiot for thinking i could get beer at Walgreens.  whatever.  some silly costumes i liked were a Somalian pirate and Count Chocula.  I like that cereal.  Boo Berry is amazing though.

siobhan and kevin made killer cupcakes and cookies.  They have like four awesome cats that made my visit much more comfortable.  I love kitty cats!

Here's some pictures from the party:

 
the madhatter is my host kevin, looking very handsome :)
 
there was an unintentional theme to the party.  we had a white rabbit, the red queen, the mad hatter and two alice in wonderlands!!
 

There were some little baby people there.  OK well they were college aged.. but is it bad that freshmen and sophmores in undergrad seem like kindergarteners to me now?  i'm  getting old.
\

this is my friend Danger who is a vegan and a straigthedge and i still like him.   he has a good vertical leap and is very tall. alan mandic took the picture:



Here's my plan: I am going to the gym and the library and the bank and then to dinner with some friends.


I spent the majority of the last two days in Chinatowns.  first philly one then the new york city one.  i liked it. except my feet hurt.  here's some pictures.


 
I want to study Kung Fu at this academy!




Have you ever taken the chinatown bus?  the one's in new york are crazy with lots of little tin y women hawking tickets and yelling at you.  the one in philly is in the dingiest weirdest store front the goes on like forever and is dirty.





No comments:

Post a Comment