Tuesday, September 28, 2010

psa for other new yorkers

those who follow my twitter feed may have noticed a fun little adventure i had the other day when i forgot my metrocard was empty and i tried to go to work.  i didn't have time to go back and i didn't have my wallet with me.  all i had was a winning scratch ticket which i thought was worth 2 dollars.  fortunately i was wrong and it was worth 4, but i also had to rely on the kindness of strangers and absence of transit cops on the select bus.  victory. 

i borrowed bus fare from my boss to get home after work and i bought a metrocard at the 231st street station and i almost threw out the new card instead of the empy.  so when i saw this pic on everydayposterseveryday i had to share :)


 i also like this one: 

but i don't have netflicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment